Assigning and Controlling Access
Each jurisdiction can have up to ten (10) username/password combinations to assign to staff. Certain functions can be limited to a designated individual with "Admin" access.
Separate login credentials can be provided to your haulers or consultants for uploading data files, reports, or photos and other documentation.
City of Springfield Authorized Users
|Bill Nixon||Administrator||Public Works||xxxxx|
|Julian Cox||Communication||Public Info||xxxxx|
|Ed Ramirez||Hauler Records||Public Works||xxxxx|
|Airi Satou||Inspections||Public Health||xxxxx|
|Brielle Williamson||Waivers & Enforcement||City Mgr Office||xxxxx|
|Rhona Kim||Food Recovery||Public Health||xxxxx|
Everything in One Place
Your Implementation Record is the home for all data and documents, and if properly constructed, also a tool for monitoring the compliance status of your city or county. If must meet these criteria:
- Include all data and documents required by the regulations
- Be stored in a single location
- Be accessible for inspection by CalRecycle
1383-STATS was designed to incorporate and integrate all elements of a jurisdiction's implementation record.
CalRecycle will be inspecting your implementation record to verify that it is complete and up to date. We have been working with CalRecycle to make sure that our platform meets all requirements of the SB1383 regulations.
You can easily review your implementation record with CalRecycle at your office, or make arrangements for CalRecycle to view your implementation record remotely. Contact us for more information.
When your haulers file their collection reports, all data is immediately incorporated into your implementation record. You can easily track collection, recovery, and disposal quantities, facility usage, and types of materials collected.
Your haulers can use our online report forms or if they are filing for multiple cities, upload an Excel file.
1383-STATS also maintains a history of hauler approvals, suspensions, and reinstatements.
City of Springfield Hauler Reports
|Hauler Name||Report Period||All Tons
|All Cities Sanitation||2021-10||4,934||701||52.3%|
|Springfield Waste Services||Oct 2021||2,034||214||49.1%|
|Westside Recycling||Oct 2021||341||12||50.1%|
|All Cities Sanitation||Sep 2021||5,103||722||51.1%|
|Springfield Waste Services||Sep 2021||2,299||341||43.5%|
|Westside Recycling||Sep 2021||401||0||44.1%|
|All Cities Sanitation||Aug 2021||5,291||891||54.4%|
|Springfield Waste Services||Aug 2021||2,122||391||52.6%|
|All Cities Sanitation||Jul 2021||4,911||801||53.1%|
|Springfield Waste Services||Jul 2021||2,298||401||49.4%|
|Westside Recycling||Jul 2021||394||15||49.1%|
Jurisdictions will likely have several data collection partners:
- Haulers or consultants conducting route audits and waste evaluations
- Third parties compiling lists of food recovery organizations and food generators
- Environmental health departments inspecting edible food generators
- PR companies conducting public outreach
- Food recovery organizations reporting annual quantities of food received
1383-STATS offers several options for your data partners to add or link their data to your implementation record:
- Access to online forms to manually enter data or upload documents
- Upload Excel files with the results of route audits, waste evaluations, or other inspections.
- Display data tables from the partner's website in your implementation record
- Create links to documents or data stored in a partner-hosted site or file system
The implementation record will have complaint, inspection and violation/enforcement records for generators. 1383-STATS makes it easy to link these records, simplifying monitoring and follow-up.
If a generator is flagged during a route audit for having contaminated containers, any past instances of contamination or violations is automatically linked to the current inspection record. Having this information can help jurisdictions determine if more outreach is required or if enforcement action is warranted.
Springfield Route Reviews
Click for details
|Address||341 Grove St|
|Issue||Bins overfilled, litter|
Documents and Photos
In addition to the documents such as agreements, invoices, policies, and procedures that must be included in the implementation record, there will be many instances for which photo documentation will be required. Documents and photos can be easily uploaded to a jurisdiction's image catalog that is part of its 1383-STATS account. All documents and photos are automatically linked to the related data record with a "download" link.
If some photos are in an image file hosted by a third party, such as a hauler, we can create links so that those documents can be viewed.
If haulers use the 1383-STATS online report forms for reporting their monthly collection activity, they will be providing data by:
- Source (Single family, multifamily, commercial, etc.)
- Material Type (Mixed waste, recyclables, green waste, food waste, etc.)
- Facility used (the facility type and RDRS# are entered automatically)
- Tons collected, recovered, disposed
Haulers can also report their gross receipts and have fee due calculated according to parameters entered by the jurisdiction.
Summary reports can be generated by date range to include data summarized by:
- Program (residential, commercial)
- Material Type
- Hauler - tons collected, recovered, disposed, recovery rate
- Facilities used